Please shop with our sponsors to support the truth research on this blog. Thanks.

3.09.2010

How I am spending my "down time" these days....

3.10.2010 By Chase Kyla Hunter

I have a little secret talent that I did not know I had until career boredom and web design exhaustion drove me to despair enough that I began trolling the web, looking for FUN new things to do that had NOTHING to do with writing code or talking to rich, rude, over dressed, poorly spoken, obstinate web design clients with chronic bad breath.

That's how I discovered my knack for picking stocks. It must be a shamanic, thing but I have always been irresistibly drawn to everything that comes from the earth herself:  gems, minerals, semi-precious and precious stones, everything produced in nature, by nature, and the more mystically it was produced by mother earth, the more I utterly loved it. Crystals as well,  just utterly fascinate me. I've been known to drive for 4 hours to have a chance just to dig crystals out of the ground. It's the ultimate "easter egg" hunt in nature.

So it makes sense that from playing with penny stocks that I would eventually also fall  in love with everything metallic:  gold silver, platinum, palladium, copper, bronze, if it twinkled, had intrinsic value, and came up out of deep in the ground, I was MOST DEFINITELY into it. I had discovered a whole new universe to play in. I fell in.

Now it's 5 years later, I made some money along the way, that's always thrilling, especially when you find a little known stock that no one is paying any attention to, and whoosh, "thar she blows" about 4-8 weeks later. Have this happen to you, even once, and you're hooked.

Hey. I can think of worse ways to spend my down time.

So I have finally decided to share a little bit of what I learned plying my "metals mining relaxation habit" with the world, so I am building a new blog. It's tailored to unlikely people in unlikely circumstances who choose to do unlikely things at unlikely moments.
 
Sound like you? Stop on by!

If you are inclined to get your feet wet with metals mining stocks, penny stock investing, and all things shiny, blingy, twinkly, and potentially VERY valuable you can visit me in my "off" hours over at:
Gold Silver Stock Picks, Bullion, Coins, Gifts, Jewelry, Boots, Hats, Books, Art, Gems, Minerals, CDs, DVDs, Music, Blingy Bling Things.


Here are a few sample posts to whet your appetite for all things gold, silver, metals, and mining companies:


Investors: Looking for the Next Big Thing? Look at Specific Targets in Small Cap, Micro Cap Mining Stocks

Mar 09, 2010

==========

How Good is China's Word on Their Planned Gold Purchases?

Mar 09, 2010
Image via WikipediaFeatured: 1 Oz. .999 Pure Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Bullion Coin Less than $21.003.9.2010 SPOT MARKET IS OPENcloses in 12 hrs. 58 mins. Mar 09, 2010 04:17 NY Time  Bid/Ask 1121.80 - 1122.80  Low/High ...
=============
What Kind of Jewelry Are the Stars Wearing These Days?

Mar 07, 2010
Featured: 1 Oz. .999 Pure Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Bullion Coin Less than $21.00I believe that jewelry tends to follow more classic inclinations and it seems to me that jewelry design trends do not wear thin as quickly as other seasonal fashions. I like to peek at what the stars are wearing from time to time, just to check the pulse of current tastes in jewelry design. I found this little...
=============
The Hottest Trends in Jewelry for 2009 & 2010: Make Smart Choices When You Buy

Mar 07, 2010
Featured: 1 Oz. .999 Pure Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Bullion Coin Less than $21.00Re-post courtesy of....Jewelry Trends in 2009 - 2010What are the hottest trends for 2010? For starters, this year is NOT going to be like all the others. The economy is not just changing the financial state of thejewelry industry, but the attitude as well! Here is my QuickStart guide to...
=============
Couture in the City's Hot Jewelry Looks

Mar 07, 2010
Featured: 1 Oz. .999 Pure Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Bullion Coin Less than $21.00My favorite from their assortment is the Bulgari Ring. I love the clean classic lines, the timelessness and lack of trendiness in this piece of jewelry. It will wear s well in 2039 as it would have in 1949. That's what I look for. See photo at the end of this post. Mouthwatering! On this page I have selected some...
=============
Top Ten Jewelry Design Websites: Hottest Bling Portals

Mar 07, 2010
See http://www.lovetoknow.com/top10/designer-jewelry.htmlDoes your bling really sing? And by that I mean, is it going up in value? Always buy 24k gold, and sterling silver to insure that what you wear today holds it's value tomorrow. Platinum is superb, but pricey. If money is no object then definitely buy platinum. Always have your jewelry photographed, describe it carefully and have it...
=============
A Brief Introduction to Penny Stocks for Beginners

Mar 07, 2010
Featured: 1 Oz. .999 Pure Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Bullion Coin Less than $21.00Reposted Courtesy of End The FED Penny Stock Blog A Brief Introduction to Penny StocksPosted by PennyStocks on February 26, 2010 at 2:39amView PennyStocks's blogA penny stock is any stock that sells for under $5. It is listed on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) or the Pink Sheets.The OTC Bulletin Board is...
=============
Bullishstockreport.com Website Information for Penny Stock Traders: Subscribe for News

Mar 07, 2010
Featured: 1 Oz. .999 Pure Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Bullion Coin Less than $21.00 I'd like for readers to notice what the first paragraph of this site's text mentions:"a tiny junior mining company"That's where the money is RE: investing in small cap firms between 2010 and 2015. That's why I started my blog.  I keep looking for others who "get it" and I am not finding too many. I...
=============
Greg McCoach: "2010 To Be A Break-Out Year for Silver" - Are You Buying Bullion? I am.

Mar 07, 2010
Featured: 1 Oz. .999 Pure Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Bullion Coin Less than $21.00"2010 Will Be A Break-Out Year for Silver Prices:" - Greg McCoachObscure Mining Stock Picked by Clairvoyant Penny Stock Trader Jumped Over 50% in Last Friday => New MUST READ investing blogBob Chapman has predicted silver could run up as high as $100 per ounce in 2010? In L.A. people are now paying for groceries...
=============
Heads Up Day Traders: Watch GMO Early Am Monday March 9th 2010

Mar 07, 2010
Featured: 1 Oz. .999 Pure Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Bullion Coin Less than $21.00Friday March 5th Closing Bell:  Silver Talent's Watch List:  Big Winner was GMO Related articles Investment Rarities: Demand for American Silver Eagle Coins Hits Record Levels (prweb.com)2012 Pole Shift Witness Gold & Silver Investment Store (2012poleshift.wetpaint.com)Chart of the Day:...



Copyright Chase K. Hunter 2010-3010.Re-posts are permitted leaving all content & links intact.

=======@&&&@=======

Read more Chase K. Hunter @

http://2012poleshift.wordpress.com
http://americanpatriotdaily.wordpress.com
http://alligatorfarm.wordpress.com
http://333crucible.wordpress.com
http://2012poleshift.wetpaint.com

=======@&&&@=======
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

CK Hunter welcomes your feedback. No profanity, flaming, verbal attacks, or other negativity allowed, those comments are removed. Disagree? Fine! Just keep comments in good taste. Blessings.